Everyday I'm Shufflin'
I tell you the truth, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy...So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy. -John 16:20,22
| Every day I am shuffling. |
During the whole sermon, there is this one statement that made impression in my heart. BE FIRM AND STEADFAST. There was nothing else I can do but smile and be filled with overflowing joy. It was then that I realized the Lord was speaking to me. I might have read the wrong gospel but for sure I didn't received a missent message. He was telling me to not be disheartened with the troubles I am facing, for the past that still haunts me today and for the future that I am not well aware of. He's telling me to trust more, to have faith, and to remain firm in the mission for there will always joy in every troubled heart, in letting go of what was, and in surrendering what will. In short, the Lord is telling me to remain ZEALOUS and STEADFAST in the mission.
And with this, with a heart filled with overwhelming joy, I'd be able to say that everyday I'll be shufflin.
May God be praise!
Comments