I'm A Mountain Of Joy
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord., "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future." - Jeremiah 29:11I was bathing with green lushes and tall trees. From the far side of where I am currently situated I saw the mountains. Those were the magnificent ones. I can't stop but adore and praise the Lord for what is there and present. Here is what happened after that.
In my mind I heared someone speaking, "Tan-awa! Diba gwapo kaayo no?" (Look! Isn't it wonderful?).
I answered truthfully, "O!" (Indeed!)
"Sa imong paminaw. Kanang mga buntura nga imong nakit-an nabuo ba sa isa ka tulugan?" (Do you think that these magnificent mountains you are seeing were formed overnight?)
I can't stopped but smile at the glory of his words. Indeed, the Lord is telling me something.
Basically mountains are formed through many thousand years. It needs to undergo through the "bumping-of-each-other" of tectonic plates. The harsh erosion and whatnot. But all the same, it has to go through a very hard process before one day it forms to a huge and wonderful mountain.
Before mountains were formed it started from a small mound of dirt. We are that small mound of dirt. But the Lord has greater plans for us. Plans that will prosper us and not to harm, and plans of a hopeful future. And because of those plans, the Lord is changing us. The Lord is mounting us dirt by dirt, rock by rock, soil by soil until such time we are a fully grown mountain. A mountain where the sun shines and the people who'll pass by would see God's glory.
We are not whole and because of that God is perfecting us. Do not see problems as God's wrath upon you or God's favor that is against you. Instead, we should see each problems, trials and other difficulties as an opportunity to grow more in love and in understanding of our loving and unfathomable God. A God that only loves what is best, and if not the best the bestest, for us.
Lord through your grace and love allow me to see your plans. With wisdom and knowledge, may I be able to understand your ways. Continue to mold me for your glory Lord. Have your way in me. Amen.Let not trials be your missed opportunity to see God's grace and love.
May God be praise!
Comments